Hi. My name is Heath Meyette and I have 18 years of UX and UI experience. For the last 4 years I’ve focused exclusively on Web App Development at an enterprise level software development company specializing in Geographical Information Systems (GIS). During this time I have progressed from Senior User Experience Architect to my current position as UX/UI Team Lead for Software Development overseeing 8 team members, multiple products and a pattern library. In this role, I am responsible for:
- Ensuring UX and UI consistency across a platform of software products
- Creating and establishing a user centered software development process
- Spearheading an Accessibility/508 Compliance initiative
- Implementation of usability testing, expert reviews, guerrilla studies, analytics
- Breaking down team silos to create cross team communication and collaboration
- Retaining, mentoring, and growing team members
Much of my success has come from viewing challenges as opportunities for growth. By doing this I have become an individual who can accomplish anything that I put my mind to. So if you’re interested by my experience, the fact that I'm a good guy (or any of the other 100 things that make me a great asset), go ahead and contact me.